moody monday


{Outfit Details}
Shirt - Forever 21
Jean Skirt - Suzy Shier
Flats - Go Jane
Belt - Urban Planet
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Bangles - Vintage
Earrings - Forever 21
Ring - Forever 21




[I just realized that some of the stores I've been mentioning in my outfit posts have websites that I never knew existed! We're very limited on stores here, so I linked them up for you! Most of the items I have are either new or sold out, so I link to the store rather than the items page...it would probably say "not found" anyway.]

Today is Monday, and I am (or was) moody. I was trying to fill out forms and call government people, play outdoors, get baths, attempt a potty training session, breakfast, lunch, supper, try to get ready myself and on top of that, I slept on the couch last night which gave me a terrible backache and consequential headache. And no, no we're not in a fight. If John and I are watching tv and I fall asleep, it's pretty much game over for him trying to wake me to go to bed.

Today was just 'one of those days'. Luckily I had a night planned with my girl Sarah, who is a sweetheart and I adore greatly. (This outfit was dedicated to her for our night out- she LOVES leopard print!) We always laugh, chat and just have such a great time together. Plus we have the best therapy sessions for days like today--retail therapy. It wasn't much of a haul because I'm short on funds, but I'll reference this post again when I wear what I bought. I bought two cardigans, a red lipstick that she's been dying for me to try, some new pantyhose (I know, I sound totally hip...but I had a huge run in my other ones!), and a pair of clogs I've been coveting for the longest time!

I guess it turned out to be an okay night after all!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly leopard print does you well! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had so much fun with you last night! Got rid of my bad mood too. Love you <3
    I fell asleep last night waiting for this to go up! :P I LOVED that outfit! Tie on favs for this one and the last one. And Courtney's right, the leopard print did you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i'm always looking for new ways to style leopard print and i really love how you paired it with a denim skirt! and glad to hear your Monday turned out well after all!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete