black, white & red all over


{Outfit Details}
Lace Tank - Urban Planet
White Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Belt - Ardene
Shoes - Payless
Butterfly Ring - Forever 21
Bangles - Forever 21
Earrings - Suzy Shier
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Purse - Bentley




Today was lovely!
I had a nice visit from my cousin who just got back from teaching overseas, my girlie went for a sleepover so my boy and I played in the backyard, then my best guy friend and I went to dinner at Boston Pizza.
Mmmm my fav? Tropical Chicken! I don't like pizza sauce or pepperoni, so this pizza has Alfredo sauce instead and chicken, three cheeses, bacon, pineapple & yummy goodness! Washed down with a Strawberry Daiquiri!

To work all that off we went for a doggie walk. We ran on foot then ran into swarms of flies. Then halfway around the pond I realized I lost my phone! Thank God we knew where we ran and I had that little green light on the Blackberry.

I still want an iPhone. (Hint hint hubby...)



6 comments:

  1. I'm still loving that skirt. Looks so fabulous. Hot mama~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the lace tank, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect fall skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove tho whole outfit dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace is a huge trend! Love the lace and red skirt combo.

    ReplyDelete