black & blue


{Outfit Details}
Shirt - Old Navy (Thrifted)
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - (Some Boutique In Dublin)
Earrings - Forever 21
Ring - Forever 21
Bangles - Forever 21
Aviators - Forever 21




Short and sweet today guys!
Remember my run a mile post? Well these are another pair of heels I could run in. They always dress up a simple outfit, like today's! With flats this could be a totally different outfit.
My boy was sick today so I'm lucky to be dressed and have an hour during his nap to run outside and take these pictures.
(This is RIGHT in front of my house, so no, I didn't drive and leave him alone...)

Actually, I'm lucky to be showered as well since my shower is on the fritz and makes a flood on the dining room table everytime someone showers. You know I haven't when I wear my hair in a ponytail...or when I'm being lazy.

Too much info?

2 comments:

  1. Love this shade of blue on you!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a smoke show!! lovin this look, good call on the shoes! p.s. its better for your hair not to shower everyday anyways!

    ReplyDelete